Kitchen worktops online quote – tips
In the network there are more and more valuation machines used to determine the estimated costs of the project, such as the construction of stairs or kitchen worktops. It is a perfect solution thanks to which it is possible to personalize a product quickly and without the need to leave home and get to know its approximate price. How to make kitchen worktops online quote, what to pay attention to and what to remember while going through the next stages of configuration? This is what you will learn from the rest of the article!
Kitchen worktops online quote – this is what you should pay attention to!
- Be sure to indicate the type of material to be used for the worktop. Different types of stone are available, such as granite, marble, quartz conglomerate, etc.
- Take a closer look at the photos of the materials to choose the best colour. Compare them, juxtapose with each other and try to imagine how a worktop made of them will look like in your kitchen.
- Note the name of the color of the stone. By typing it in the search engine you will find a lot of photos showing products made of it. You will surely be able to find out from among them those on which a ready-made worktop has already been installed in the kitchen. They will give you an idea of how the work surface will look like against the background of light walls or dark furniture. This will surely provide you with useful knowledge and narrow down your search field.
- Select the desired shape. But before you do this, create a kitchen design and confront your vision with the size of the room and the amount of space available. Consider the arrangement of furniture, the presence of an island, etc. This is important because the worktop will be placed on the cabinets, so it has to fit in with their location and dimensions.
- Specify the dimensions of the worktop. Kitchen worktops online quote (you can check online quote here) requires the length and width of the worktops to be specified. Of course, when taking measurements you should take into account the edge, which should protrude beyond the edges of the cabinet, because only then the whole will look good.
- Indicate the type of finish. You can choose from several types, but the most common are polishing, sanding, brushing and flaming. Each type has a different effect, so consider your final decision.
- Specify the type of edge finish. You can choose from several options such as straight, bevel, half-shaft, quarter-shaft, etc. Contrary to appearances, they seem to be of little importance, while at the same time they strongly influence the overall appearance of the product.
- Mark the places where the cooktop, sink and mixer will be installed so that the masonry company knows where to cut out the holes. The online valuation of kitchen worktops does not always have such a function, so if you already choose a company that will carry out the order for you, provide it with the above information by e-mail or in person, e.g. when submitting a sketch of the project.
- Remember that the valuation determines only the estimated cost of manufacturing the product. The final price, determined on the basis of all the information and technical parameters of the worktop, may differ more or less from it.
- Do not be afraid to ask. If you have any doubts or uncertainties, contact an employee of the selected company and ask for information. Also look for information on the company’s website.